Read the success stories of crypto entrepreneurs.

Discussions are fun when we are part of a community.
Login Free Registration

Get 10 AltcoinN Points just by registering on this forums.
Get A Quote

Bull run ahead

Yet in recursive logic, demand could be affected by the halving narrative. The widely held expectation that it will influence the price could stimulate demand for bitcoin as an investment asset, which will influence its price, especially as new investors – attracted by the supply models and historical correlation – enter the sector.
And asymmetric risk comes into the picture: the chance that the models are wrong and I lose everything will have less of an impact on my portfolio than the possibility the models are right and I make a 500% return.
So, even if the supply-driven models are trying to re-write traditional investing principles, it doesn’t mean that we won’t see a price rally.
If that happens, the narrative will coalesce around the confirmation that the supply-based models were right, even if they weren’t the cause. We could end up with the head-spinning cycle of narrative influencing price, and price influencing narrative.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hashing Ahead: A Look at Bitcoin Mining in 2020 Baff1 1 556 01-05-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: BelaBalog
  What do you think will happen to cryptocurrency in the year ahead? aishyoung056 0 488 07-01-2019, 04:15 PM
Last Post: aishyoung056