Read the success stories of crypto entrepreneurs.

Discussions are fun when we are part of a community.
Login Free Registration

Get 10 AltcoinN Points just by registering on this forums.

Craig Wright’s $3 Billion Bitcoin Dump isn’t Coming Anytime Soon

SourceOriginal
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]The countdown for Craig Wright’s 1 million Bitcoin fortune has stopped ticking because Faketoshi needs more time.

That’s right, Craig Wright who claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto, who invented the world’s leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin won't be able to surrender $3 billion of his BTC holdings that he has been ordered by a judge.

US Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart in West Palm Beach, Florida, said earlier this year that Wright submitted false documents and even lied in the legal dispute.

The Judge ruled that the Wright’s partner Dave Kleinman owned half all the BTC that Wright mined in 2013 along with the half of all the intellectual property he created.

The problem is that there is no certainty that the information to help identify the originality of the coins that have to be split in a legal dispute will in fact arrive, said Wight in a statement to Bloomberg.

In his statement to the media outlet, he further added that he hasn’t said the private keys to those Bitcoins would be available next month.

Wright doesn’t want to dump his $3 Billion Stash

In a statement, while talking about his fortune in another attempt to try to convince people with his words when the forged documents didn’t work that he is the anonymous BTC creator, Wright said,

“I DO NOT INTEND TO DUMP MY FAMILY’S BTC AS SOME PEOPLE SUSPECT OR WANT, AS THIS WOULD HURT MANY PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY.”

He also said, unlike Ira Kleinman, brother of late Dave Kleinman, who could dump his $2-$3 billion BTC in the market because he needs it, Wright wouldn’t have done if he would have been left alone.

“I WOULD HAVE SAT ON MY F*CKING MONEY AND YOU WOULDN’T HAVE TO WORRY,” SAID WRIGHT ADDING, THIS IS NOT AN OUTCOME I WOULD HAVE LIKED.”

Bitcoin is Dead, It is going to $20 let alone a Million Dollars

The self-proclaimed Satoshi recently took a jab at the price prediction of Bitcoin Core stating, “It's not going to keep going up in value. There is no million-dollar Bitcoin. That's Ponzi land.”

Linking the increase in BTC value to that of Tether supply, he said “Tether is not going to pump anymore. This is dead. BTC isn't going to 20, 40, 50, a hundred.”

Meanwhile, Bitcoin is currently trading at $7,216, up 90% year-to-date basis, as per Coincodex.

Wight’s Bitcoin SV, however, is barely at $90, down 1.78% YTD while Bitcoin cash (BCH), from which it has been hard forked, is trading at $200, representing a gain of 18.20% in 2019 till date.

[/color]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPX Strikes Again & Takes Down Bitcoin with it Baff1 0 40 07-23-2020, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Baff1
  Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ Author Kiyosaki Praises Bitcoin, and Says “Bitcoin is In, Real Es Baff1 0 48 07-20-2020, 12:16 PM
  Bitcoin Market Pointing to a Correction Baff1 0 70 06-30-2020, 06:33 PM
  OKEX Free Bitcoin Baff1 0 93 06-17-2020, 05:11 PM
  Mt. Gox Victims Can Now Sue Craig Wright for their Losses Baff1 0 71 06-17-2020, 09:29 AM