Read the success stories of crypto entrepreneurs.

Discussions are fun when we are part of a community.
Login Free Registration

Get 10 AltcoinN Points just by registering on this forums.

cypto news 6

SourceBlog
I think right now they’re looking more at things like the dollar, and unfortunately, I think it’s going to take some time for the world to get to a point where bitcoin achieves that status in a larger sort of way. I think to us in the bitcoin community we certainly like to pontificate about what hyper bitcoinization will look like, and what a world will look like if people start holding bitcoin as a safe haven asset, but I just don’t think that narrative on a global scale has gotten there yet, and I think again part of the challenge there is how you communicate something that is so new, and a lot of people ask who’s the CEO of bitcoin, what’s stopping bitcoin, and so explaining this it’s really a fundamental shift in mental model and how people think. It’s a shift in trust instead of trusting an institution, or company, or a brand, you’re trusting an idea, and a set of principles.
Meltem Demirors: (13:11)
And so, that in my view is going to take some time, and it’s going to take the technology being developed, it’s going to take the on and off-ramps being developed, it’s going to take the user experience putting it a little easier, but most importantly it’s going to take some hard work from our community to translate a lot of the topics we talk about into things that people are actually thinking about on a day-to-day basis...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 253 12-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Cobxy
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 223 12-04-2019, 02:12 PM
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 455 12-04-2019, 02:12 PM
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 252 12-04-2019, 02:11 PM
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 216 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM