Read the success stories of crypto entrepreneurs.

Discussions are fun when we are part of a community.
Login Free Registration

Get 10 AltcoinN Points just by registering on this forums.

SOUTH COAST SIDE CAR TOURS ACCEPTS BCR

The Adventure Begins

[img=64x0]https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.107/h9f.5d0.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/bcr-2.jpeg[/img]Looking for a lifetime experience thats fun, relaxing and something you probably never tried before? How about taking a ride in a sidecar motorcycle!
I have had young and senior riders from all ages,
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
South Coast Sidecar Tours offers this opportunity for you within the stunning coastal city of WOLLONGONG, NSW.  We are located 85kms south of Sydney NSW.
For more information on tours click on our tours page.

For bookings or general inquires click on our contact page.

Contact Andrew today and book your ride!
0412 974 032

[Image: dsc-3751_orig-1024x682.jpg]

[Image: sidecar2-1024x682.jpg]

[Image: sidecar3-1024x682.jpg]

[Image: sidecar7.jpg]

[Image: sidecar4.jpg]

[b]“Five star ratings”

“All i can say is WOW! Had the most magical time in the sidecar this morning. Driving down windy roads, through mist & fog and even discovered a place I never knew about & i live in the area! Highly recommend this experience (2hrs). Andrew is the most laid back but informative person. You get a different perspective of everything when you’re in a sidecar!”
-Danielle-

“Thank you Andrew for a great time today from Thirroul over the Sea Cliff bridge it was awesome. We felt very safe in your capable hands. We would highly recommend this tour.”
-Kathy-

“What a fabulous way to see the beautiful city of Wollongong. Andrew was so friendly and chatted the whole trip. He was so knowledgeable about the history of Wollongong. Thank you so much.”
-Lisa-

A great relaxing experience and a fun way to see some of Wollongong’s nicest locations, Andrew as your host makes you feel very welcomed, does a fantastic job, very friendly, great service and you will learn a thing or two you didn’t know about Wollongong! Thanks so much Andrew!
-Mike T-

“Highly recommend. Loved our tour around Kiama very knowledgeable, very relaxing and definitely booking again”
-Russell-
[/b]

[b]https://bcr.news/2020/04/south-coast-sid...cepts-bcr/[/b]
Great achievement so far