Read the success stories of crypto entrepreneurs.

Discussions are fun when we are part of a community.
Login Free Registration

Get 10 AltcoinN Points just by registering on this forums.

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to come and post a little introduction about myself and our exchange, and to say thank you to AltcoinN for setting up this thread dedicated to SurfEx.

My name is David Board, VP and Co-Founder of SurfEx Crypto Exchange.
I have been "in" the crypto space since late 2013 / early 2014.

In mid-2019 the opportunity to purchase an already existing and operational cryptocurrency exchange presented itself, and by the end of 2019 we had finalised the purchase agreement.
Our plans for the exchange include a re-brand to SurfEx in early 2020, followed by a large marketing push and new partnership agreements with third-party companies in order to offer new services to our users.
Through our new partnerships, we will be able to expedite KYC and AML requirements, whilst still ensuring we remain compliant with our legal obligations, this means getting accounts verified should be reasonably painless. Verified users will have access to a Fiat Gateway, meaning direct bank deposits and withdrawals will be available for a global user-base.

Along with re-branding the exchange, we are making a new utility token, called SURF Coin. With this new coin, users will be able to get a discount on trading and withdrawal fees on the exchange. We will also accept Surf for payment for other services that we will offer, such as IEO hosting, new coin listings etc (again, at a discounted rate).

If anyone has any suggestions for the exchange, or has any questions specific to the exchange please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer.

David Board
VP and Co-Founder SurfEx
(12-28-2019 09:58 AM)surfex Wrote: Hello everyone,

I just wanted to come and post a little introduction about myself and our exchange, and to say thank you to AltcoinN for setting up this thread dedicated to SurfEx.

In mid-2019 the opportunity to purchase an already existing and operational cryptocurrency exchange presented itself, and by the end of 2019 we had finalised the purchase agreement.
Our plans for the exchange include a re-brand to SurfEx in early 2020, followed by a large marketing push and new partnership agreements with third-party companies in order to offer new services to our users.
Through our new partnerships, we will be able to expedite KYC and AML requirements, whilst still ensuring we remain compliant with our legal obligations, this means getting accounts verified should be reasonably painless. Verified users will have access to a Fiat Gateway, meaning direct bank deposits and withdrawals will be available for a global user-base.

Along with re-branding the exchange, we are making a new utility token, called SURF Coin. With this new coin, users will be able to get a discount on trading and withdrawal fees on the exchange. We will also accept Surf for payment for other services that we will offer, such as IEO hosting, new coin listings etc (again, at a discounted rate).

If anyone has any suggestions for the exchange, or has any questions specific to the exchange please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer.

David Board
VP and Co-Founder SurfEx

AltcoinN will support all SurfEx services.

(12-28-2019 09:58 AM)surfex Wrote: Hello everyone,

David Board
VP and Co-Founder SurfEx

Surfex - Introduction
https://t.co/RQrZ2Eto9d
@AltcoinN_
#altcoinn #exchange #Crypto #cryptocurrency #blockchain #SmallStreamersConnect #Streamer_RTs @BloggersHut @SSS_Retweets #BloggersHutRT @DripRT @MixerRetweet @MixerShares @BBlogRT @LovingBlogs @USBloggerRT #ITRTG @DNRRTs https://t.co/KcuTtSa4Kr