Read the success stories of crypto entrepreneurs.

Discussions are fun when we are part of a community.
Login Free Registration

Get 10 AltcoinN Points just by registering on this forums.

Cypto news 4

SourceOriginal
Thumbs Up 
I think the idea of a safe haven is an interesting conversation. I think the way people typically frame this is this risk-on or risk-off asset. And I think the challenge with safe haven is again everything’s relative, so if I live in the United States, and I have US dollars, and I have a driver’s license, and I have a bank account, and a debit card I probably don’t view bitcoin as a safe haven asset, because the dollar’s pretty safe for me, and I’m able to do everything I want, and I don’t necessarily in times of crisis feel that the dollar depreciates rapidly, and so my purchasing power parody, my PP, stays intact.
Meltem Demirors: (10:42)
Now, conversely if I live in a part of the world where there is a lot of instability, and volatility, now I’m from Turkey personally, I was just there, and speaking to people about bitcoin, I think within the bitcoin community there’s this idea that people who live in regimes or parts of the world where their purchasing power parody, or their ability to buy the same basket of goods fluctuates a lot, because of the fluctuations and the value of their local currency. I think in our community we like to believe that they’re just going to rush to adopt bitcoin, and go out, and hold bitcoin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 253 12-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Cobxy
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 223 12-04-2019, 02:12 PM
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 455 12-04-2019, 02:12 PM
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 252 12-04-2019, 02:11 PM
  Crypto news Cobxy 0 216 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM