Read the success stories of crypto entrepreneurs.

Discussions are fun when we are part of a community.
Login Free Registration

Get 10 AltcoinN Points just by registering on this forums.

Crypto world 7

Free Not only that, but Hellerstein on Tuesday threw out a subsequent motion to reconsider from the former messaging app company, tearing up Kik’s vagueness defense with the explanation:

“Defendant’s motion for reconsideration is a reargument of matters that were before me when I denied the discovery sought. Defendant does not mention any new matter of fact or law, or any binding precedent that I failed to consider. That is enough to deny the motion. Furthermore, as I originally held, the deliberations within an agency sheds no light on the application of the statute or regulation in issue. If the law is vague, or confusing, or arbitrary, as defendant argues, that can be argued objectively. Proper discovery should be focused on what defendant did, and not why the agency decided to bring the case.”
Interesting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shapeshift is launching a token for free crypto currency trading Edresiapaps 1 109 11-24-2019, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Johnbosco
  Crypto news Edresiapaps 0 38 11-20-2019, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Edresiapaps
  Crypto currency news Edresiapaps 1 47 11-20-2019, 03:39 PM
  Gold-Backed Crypto currency Aims to tap stablecoin appeal Edresiapaps 1 52 11-20-2019, 03:29 PM
  News on crypto currency Edresiapaps 1 56 11-20-2019, 03:28 PM